Tuesday 27 December 2011

- Exhibition Booth 1.4 -

For this project, we are only required to produce a 3D modelled exhibition booth. No need to 'build' one like the previous bus stop project. So, we've decided to use Google SkecthUp to model the booth. The recommended softwares are either 3DsMax or Maya or other 3D softwares such as 4D. Unfortunately, I didn't have the installer for 3DsMax so I guess I have to use Google SketchUp. Besides, I'm used to Google SkecthUp more rather than 3DsMax. I've been using Google SketchUp since 2006 while I've only learned 3DsMax last semester.
But, by using Google SketchUp, I have to bear in mind that my outcome would be low in quality because Google SketchUp is somehow limited in terms of tools and features. I've talked and discussed this matter to Amiza and she said okay but she'll actually try to model the booth using 3DsMax.

No comments:

Post a Comment